Hi List,

I am successfully using resources filtering in a WAR overlay
(maven-war-plugin 2.1-alpha-2). I enabled it using the filtered=true
attribute like this:

<overlay>
  <groupId>example</groupId>
  <artifactId>application</artifactId>
  <filtered>true</filtered>
</overlay>

The process is also described here:
http://www.nabble.com/War-Overlays-and-resources-filtering-td15272334.ht
ml

However, when enabling filtering, it seems ALL the files from the base
WAR are filtered, sadly including some JAR-files that get corrupted
during the process. So, simple question: Is there a way to limit the
filtering

a) to some filetypes (for example *.properties)
b) to some base WAR directories (non recursive WEB-INF/classes only)

?

Thank you!
Martin