Ok, thx i will have a look at it :)

- Jens

Hello Brett, you will have to have CVS administrative permissions to create the
so-called CVS repository at the remote site or you will have to persuade you
hosting outfit folks to administratively create or include you site in the CVS
repository as a CVS project. Once your site has been created in the CVS
repository all you will have to do is a CVS add filename. This means you will
have to add each or all of the files the compose your remote site. Once the
files are CVS added you then do a CVS checkout project-name (whatever the
remote CVS admin folks name your project, hopefully, the same as the name of
your website). Once you have the webiste CVS project checked out from the CVS
repository you can then make changes and put these changes to the remote
servers with the following command-line: cvs commit -m "some comment about the
changes" filename. If you are running a local Linux box most of the above will
work by default. If you are running a Windows or Mac box you will ha
 ve to install CVS. You can install CVS from the following link:
http://ftp.gnu.org/non-gnu/cvs/binary/stable/x86-woe/. HTH, David.

Brett Porter wrote ..
> https://maven-javanet-plugin.dev.java.net/nonav/maven/
>
> 2008/9/7 Mac-Systems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > anyone can tell me how to deploy a website to a webserver using cvs ?
> > I have a project at java.net which seems only to acecpt uploads via cvs.
> >

> > thanks,
> > Jens

> --
> Brett Porter
> Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/
Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and
unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that
is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845