From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:50 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [PLEASE TEST] Maven 2.1.0-M1-RC17

This has been brought up on the development list.
We've adjusted the release plans for 2.1 to reduce the timelines for
that
and subsequent releases (this release is based on the former 2.0.10
release,
with some additional features). Given the demand this is one of the
higher
priority features. The issue to vote/watch is MNG-2802.

Cheers,
Brett

2008/9/10 Chris Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Earlier in the year, there was a question about concurrent access to
> local repository on a server.  It was mentioned that an issue in
maven2
> could cause race conditions when multiple processes update the same
> local repository, but that it would be fixed in 2.1.  I looked at the
> list of defects in jira, but didn't see anything specifically
mentioning
> this issue.  Do you know if this issue has been resolved in the 2.1
> release candidate?
>
> Thanks,
>
>  Chris Schmidt

Brett Porter