Hi,

I have a src/test/resources/META-INF/jdbc.properties file that is only ever used in my unit tests. There is no such file in src/main/resources/META-INF/. I've configured profiles in my POM for development (default) and continuous integration server. I've added the following to my build section:

<resources>
           <resource>
               <directory>src/test/resources/META-INF</directory>
               <filtering>true</filtering>
           </resource>
       </resources>

...and filtering works. However, it ends up putting the filtered file in /target/classes/jdbc.properties, and copies an unfiltered version of the file to /target/test-classes/jdbc.properties

How can I tell Maven2 that I want the filtered file to end up in /target/test-classes instead?

Thanks,
Ryan