On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:02 PM, sverhagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, are there any strategies known to test all versions in a range?
>
> E.g. component A defines to be dependent on versions [0.0.4,0.1.0) of
> component B for which version 0.0.4, 0.0.5 and 0.0.6 actually exist. Is
> there a way to have Maven automatically test A consecutively with B-0.0.4
> AND B-0.0.5 and B-0.0.6?

I don't know what happened with this, but we had someone on the
Continuum list a while back doing something similar:

"The focus is on determining whether a new version of a module breaks
the build of old clients or builds successfully. One possible approach
is to continuously integrate the clients with the new implementation."

http://markmail.org/message/q4hfly22hjquoz47

--
Wendy