Hi,

i have a multimodule setup...

Now i have the following question:

I use a plugin (maven-license-plugin) in my parent pom and do the
configuration of it there as well. The configuration of it are in a
folder of this parent module....

  Parent
    +--- Module A
    +--- Module B
    +--- config-files

Based on the deriving of the parent POM every module now does the
license check, but within the modules the modules complains about not
finding the configuration files, so i have added into the
sub modules an configuration with referencing the configuration-files
via things like this:

${basedir}/../config-files to have only a single set of configuration
files for the plugin....

Does exist there an more elegant way to do this ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de