Hi, i've come across a problem which i driving me mad. My project is made up
of multiple modules which all inherit from a super pom. In this super pom i
have defined a few properties for version number of the individual modules.
When i run mvn install from the root dir (super pom) it goes thru all of the
modules perfectly and build with the correct version numbers. If I run the
mvn install command from one of the nested modules it can't find the version
properties defined in the super pom.

Is there a workaround for this problem? Is it possible to store you
properties in a properties file and load them within the pom? If i could do
that i could just refernce the properties file via a relative path in each
pom.

Thanks in advance.

Darragh