It may just be me, but I don't understand what exactly you are asking.
Perhaps you can describe things in more detail, and someone will reply
with a reasonable approach.

In the meantime, if you haven't already read either of the freely
available Maven2 PDF ebooks, you really should:
http://maven.apache.org/articles.html

Wayne