Hi everyone,

I have a multi-module project as follows:

my_project

+- myapp1 (war)

+- myapp2 (war)

+- myutils (jar)

I want to assemble "my_project" as follows:

my_project.zip

+- applications/
|  |
|  +- myapp1.war
|  |
|  +- myapp2.war

+- lib/

  +- myutils.jar

  +- *.jar (JAR dependencies of myapp1, myapp2 and myutils)

So far, I could successfully put the WARs in applications/ and the JAR in lib/ using <moduleSets>, but there are still some side-effects I wish to prevent:

1) How to prevent WAR plugin from putting each war's dependent JARs into the myappX.war:WEB-INF/lib ? 2) How to put those JARs into the parent's (my_project) target assembly lib/ directory instead ? 3) How to limit execution of assembly plugin to my_project ? i.e. prevent its execution for each individual module

Thanks for your insights.

--

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.*