Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your suggestion,I read the page you linked many times but I've always missed the right section!
Thank you again,best regards
Simone

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2008, at 7:57 PM, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is built in filtering in the site-plugin starting with version
2.0-beta-6. See the "Filtering" section at

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/creating-content.html

I haven't tried it for xdoc files myself.

Simone Tripodi wrote:
Hi everybody,
using the site plugin, I would like to know if is allowed using pom's
properties in xdoc documents - I tried with ${pom.version},
unfortunatly without any good result, the text won't change.
Do you have any suggestion? Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Simone

Dennis Lundberg