Hi Folks.

I have been trying to get this to work for the last few days and I cannot
figure out what configuration will work.
I am using Maven 2.0.9 with the following plugins:
jxr 2.1
javadoc (default)

Here is my major problem:
When I generate the site using site:stage, all of the tools seem to run
fine and produce a nice reports. The javadoc connection on the jxr report
is showing the following url:
/V:/common-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/miscellaneous/common-types/target/site/apidocs/ca/medavie/lang/CallerInfo.html
while the javadoc file is located at the following url:
/V:/common-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/target/staging/common/miscellaneous/common-util/xref/ca/medavie/lang/CallerInfo.html

Here is the reporting section of my pom file:

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
<!--            <aggregate>true</aggregate>  -->
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>
<!--          <aggregate>true</aggregate> -->
          <linkJavadoc>true</linkJavadoc>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.4</version>
         <configuration>
            <targetJdk>1.5</targetJdk>
            <rulesets>
                <ruleset>medavie_pmd_ruleset.xml</ruleset>
            </rulesets>
            <format>xml</format>
            <linkXref>true</linkXref>
            <sourceEncoding>utf-8</sourceEncoding>
            <minimumTokens>100</minimumTokens>
         </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
          <configuration>
            <configLocation>medavie_checkstyle_checks.xml</configLocation>
          </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>taglist-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <tags>
                <tag>TODO</tag>
                <tag>@todo</tag>
                <tag>FIXME</tag>
                <tag>XXX</tag>
                <tag>NOPMD</tag>
                <tag>@SuppressWarnings</tag>
            </tags>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>findbugs-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <effort>Max</effort>
          <threshold>Low</threshold>
          <xmlOutput>true</xmlOutput>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.2</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>jdepend-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>dashboard-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-beta-1</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

As you can see from the pom file, I have also tried using aggregation (it
is currently commented out). When aggregation is used, none of the other
(pmd, checkstyle and findbugs) reports can connect to the jxr report and
the jxr report cannot connect to the javadoc.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Dale Chapman,
Corporate Architect, Common Services
Medavie
506-867-4430
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Debugging is at least twice as hard as programming.
If your code is as clever as you can possibly make it,
then by definition, you are not smart enough to debug it.
- Brian Kernighan

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential,
personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our
records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any
subsequent reply. Thank you.

La présente communication, y compris toute pièce qui y a été jointe, est
destinée uniquement à la personne ou à l’entité à laquelle elle a été adressée,
et contient des renseignements à caractère confidentiel et personnel. Toute
diffusion ou reproduction non autorisée ou toute intervention entreprise
relativement à son contenu est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce
message par erreur, veuillez nous le signaler immédiatement afin que nous
puissions effectuer la correction à nos dossiers. Veuillez par la suite
supprimer ou détruire le contenu de la transmission originale ainsi que toute
réponse ultérieure. Merci.