You need to mark your plugin as an extension

something like
<project>
  <groupId>test</groupId>
  <artifactId>test</artifactId>
  <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <pachaking>chensimiao</packaging>
<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>com.gmail.chensimiao</groupId>
      <artifactId>chensimiao-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <extension>true</extension>
    </plugin>
</build>
</project>

that way maven knows that it should look in
com.gmail.chensimiao:chensimiao-maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:jar for the
/META-INF/org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMapping.chensimiao
file