Hi

I'm trying to generate an XML report using the Cobertura plugin (2.2
apparently). I configured the plugin according to the documentation:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <formats>
      <format>xml</format>
    </formats>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Then I start Maven (mvn clean install cobertura:cobertura), but the
plugin generates the HTML reports under .../target/site/cobertura/
(which I tell it not to do), but doesn't create any XML files.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Eric