U can use outputJar tag to do the same

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 30, 2008, at 2:09 PM, youhaodeyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Will this add it to the dependency tree automatically?

Stephen Connolly-2 wrote:

you need to attach it to the lifecycle and execute upto at least the
package
phase in the lifecycle

2008/9/30 youhaodeyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use xmlbean plugin in a Maven project. When doing mvn
xmlbeans:xmlbeans,
it
will generate source and classes but not jar. How can I let it produce
jar
file?