Hello everyone. Thanks for reading.
I know this is really basic, but here goes...

I'm having trouble downloading  the sources from the central maven repo.
I just created a project using the struts2-archetype-starter, updated the
pom to the struts2's latest version (2.0.11.2)
Then, when I ran  mvn clean package with the -DdowloadSources=true flag,
maven only got the binaries.

I even tried deleting the group org.apache.struts from my local repo to see
if could get new copies of the files, but nothing seems to work.
I also tried and failed to download the javadoc.

I use maven 2.0.9 and Archiva 1.0.2 as my internal repository.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advice.
--

(o_ \*