yes i'm able to access directory having content following.

 mojo-archetypes/                 11-Feb-2008 03:20    -
 nbm-archetype/                   13-Mar-2008 07:27    -
 netbeans-platform-app-archetype/ 26-May-2008 02:28    -

then i went to mojo-archetypes/ (first link)
its having following

 1/                                    11-Feb-2008 03:20    -
 maven-metadata.xml                    11-Feb-2008 03:20  336
 maven-metadata.xml.md5                11-Feb-2008 03:20   32
 maven-metadata.xml.sha1               11-Feb-2008 03:20   40

i'm able to access all file by my browser just having extension .xml (not .md5,
.sha1)

but yes i can download by my browser all the files.