Hi,

I tried with Maven 2.0.6 and it doesn't work neither. Not it looks like the
problem has not been solved. Or maybe there's a use case for which it has
not been solved.
I just tried again with Maven 2.0.9 and I have exactly the same problem. Not
the same error than yesterday, I can't understand why !
I checked again that the artifacts are in my local repository : they are.

Here is the log :

-----------

GroupId: org.andromda.maven.plugins
ArtifactId: andromda-maven-plugins
Version: 3.4-SNAPSHOT

Reason: System is offline.
  org.andromda.maven.plugins:andromda-maven-plugins:pom:3.4-SNAPSHOT

NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your
local
repository will be inaccessible.

-----------

We use Artifactory as a company repository.

We added the following mirrors in settings.xml  :

-----------
<mirror>
<id>andromda</id>
<mirrorOf>andromda</mirrorOf>
<name>AndroMDA Repository</name>
<url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
</mirror>

<mirror>
<id>apache-incubator</id>
<mirrorOf>apache-incubator</mirrorOf>
<name>Apache Incubator Repository</name>
<url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
</mirror>

<mirror>
<id>jboss</id>
<mirrorOf>jboss</mirrorOf>
<name>JBoss Repository</name>
<url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
</mirror>

<mirror>
<id>central</id>
<mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
<name>JBoss Repository</name>
<url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
</mirror>

<mirror>
<id>apache-m2-snapshot</id>
<mirrorOf>apache-m2-snapshot</mirrorOf>
<name>JBoss Repository</name>
<url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
</mirror>

-----------

And we have a parent pom for all our projects with this configuration for
repositories :

-----------
    <repositories>
          <repository>
                <id>andromda</id>
                <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
                <snapshots>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                    <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
                </snapshots>
          </repository>
          <repository>
                <id>apache-m2-snapshot</id>
                <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
                <snapshots>
                    <enabled>false</enabled>
                </snapshots>
          </repository>
          <repository>
                <id>central</id>
                <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
                <snapshots>
                      <enabled>false</enabled>
                </snapshots>
          </repository>
          <repository>
                <id>snapshots</id>
                <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
                <releases>
                      <enabled>true</enabled>
                      <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
                </releases>
          </repository>
    </repositories>

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>andromda</id>
            <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </snapshots>
        </pluginRepository>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>central</id>
            <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </snapshots>
        </pluginRepository>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>snapshots</id>
            <url>http://10.11.4.108:8080/artifactory/repo</url>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
            </releases>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>

----

Hope it will help understand where the problem comes from.

Cheers,

Olivier