Seems like your DNS resolution is not working properly. You need to
talk to who ever your sysadmin is to get that fixed, and then Maven
should work fine.

And if *you* are the sysadmin of this box, you need to get help from a
"Solaris beginners" forum to get your box set up and working on the
Internet properly, then try Maven again.

Wayne