Hi all,

We recently (during the last weeks) ran into a situation where version ranges (e.g. [1.0,) ) where resolved to SNAPSHOT versions as well. My understanding was always that if I specify a non-snapshot version in a range that only released version will be resolved.

Is my understanding incorrect or is there a bug in dependency resolution?

I'm using 2.0.9

Thanks
Stefan

PS: Sorry if this has already discussed during the last weeks but couldn't find it in the archives