whitespace characters play havoc with Windows based File Systems
the OS delivers back a 8.3 shortened name which you can use e.g.

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\.m2

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.