http://www.sonatype.com/book/reference/optimizing.html

Ian Rowlands wrote:
I was wondering what is the best way to ensure (for build reproduceability) that all plugins and the liked being used in the builds have a specific version and not just picking up the latest version? Is there a plugin that could help with this, a tool that could help, or something else apart from painstakingly going through everything by hand (which I believe I've already done, but obviously not well enough).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ian

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
Privacy: If you are responding to this email or providing personal information
to the SRO for the purposes of one of the Acts it administers, such information
 is used only for the purpose for which it was collected (administration of SRO
legislation ) and is protected by the Information Privacy Act 2000 and secrecy
provisions contained in legislation administered by SRO. It is not disclosed
otherwise than in accordance with the law. If you would like a copy of the SRO
Privacy Policy please refer to SRO website (www.sro.vic.gov.au) or contact SRO
on 9628 0556 and request a copy.