Hi all

I installl Apache Archiva and configure it as they menstion. and try to check
on local PC for mvn install command and its working well.

Now thing is when i'm reffering from other PC(within intranet ip is
10.20.30.40) it communicate to Maven public repository not to Apache Archiva
install on ip 10.20.30.40

I want my maven check from ip 10.20.30.40 first. if file is not there then it
is download and store on ip 10.20.30.40(where Archiva running) and then i
access it. Do i need Proxy setting for that(as i'm always communicate with ip
10.20.30.40 only)?

for that i made changes in settings.xml file

<settings>
<proxies>
   <proxy>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>10..10.136.103</host>
      <port>8080</port>
      <username>solusoftindia\vtrivedi</username>
      <password>pass123</password>
      <nonProxyHosts>www.google.com|*.somewhere.com</nonProxyHosts>
    </proxy>
  </proxies>
  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>archiva.default</id>
      <!--
<url>http://repo.mycompany.com:8080/archiva/repository/internal/</url> -->
    <url>http://10.20.30.40:8080/archiva/repository/internal/</url>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>
</settings>

 Is there any more things needed to do my task.

________________________________
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail ! ! !

* Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.  Be happy now.  Don't wait for
something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.  Think how
really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with
your family.  Every minute should be enjoyed and savored
by forgetting problems. * - My Thought

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/