first. it's time consuming to install the war to the local repository or
deploy it to the remote repository, when project's grows to more than 50
scale, thats lot of time.second, there are some project just like
Test-project which depends on all the projects and run the junit test.
install or deploy it is unnessesary.
So i want to skip the install:install mojo.