Hi Martin,
thanks for your answer, that helped a bit, now I have a build section and a
reporting section in my pom with
this configurations (see below), works fine, but the problem really was is
that my cobertura plugin which by default,
executes the tests again...I didn't realize that before...

Anyone knows howto avoid this?
When setting
<configuration>
    <skipTests>true</skipTests>
</configuration>
in the build section

or -Dmaven.test.skip=true

ALL tests are skipped, in the deploy goal and the site goal.

Greetings,
Simon.

<build>
        <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.3</version>
        </plugin>
</build>

AND

<reporting>
        <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.3</version>
                <reportSets>
                        <reportSet>
                                <reports>
                                        <report>report-only</report>
                                </reports>
                        </reportSet>
                </reportSets>
        </plugin>
        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.2</version>
                <configuration>
                        <formats>
                                <format>xml</format>