On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:50 AM, Sahoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As you can see, it uses a packaging type called distribution-fragment, which
> is understood by our own extension called
> org.glassfish.build:maven-glassfish-extension. We build the extension as
> part of the same reactor.

Try configuring the release plugin to run all the way through
'install' rather than through 'integration-test' which is the default.

This isn't ideal, as you're building the artifact with the released
version in the filename _before_ the 'perform release' step, but there
are certain situations where it can't find things in the reactor.

--
Wendy