I take that back.  The second time around it showed up.

David C. Hicks wrote:
I didn't see anything under "trunk", either.

Raphaël Piéroni wrote:
follow the trunk
and there will be a multimodule project

Regards,

Raphaël

2008/10/16 Trevor Harmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Oct 16, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

For a good idea of a multi module project, you could refer to platina:
http://platina.svn.sf.net/svnroot/platina/platina-archetype/
Doesn't seem to be anything there.

Trevor