David Blevins wrote:

> On Oct 21, 2008, at 5:38 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>

> Just read this email a little closer and realized you are talking
> about an offline scenario where all you have is an openejb zip file.
>
> Yea, in that scenario it would be nice if maven had an easy way to put
> the files back into the repo for all the jars created via maven.  The
> install:install-file mojo doesn't seem to have any smarts for when the
> jar happens to have been built by maven.  It would be nice if it did.
>
> Till then this will get you pretty close.  Execute this from the
> openejb/lib/ dir.
>
> ---------------------
> #!/bin/bash
>
> for jar in *.jar; do
>      pom=$(jar tvf $jar | grep pom.xml | perl -pe 's,.* ,,')
>      props=$(jar tvf $jar | grep pom.properties | perl -pe 's,.* ,,')
>
>      if [ -n "$pom" ]; then
>       jar xvf $jar $pom $props
>       source $props
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=$groupId -DartifactId=$artifactId -
> Dversion=$version -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=$jar
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=$groupId -DartifactId=$artifactId -
> Dversion=$version -Dpackaging=pom -Dfile=$pom
>      else
>       echo "must install manually $jar"
>      fi
> done | tee install.log
> ---------------------
>
> Would be nice if there was a mojo that would look for these files in
> the artifact and use the data there, if present.  Then all you'd need
> to do is this:
>
> ---------------------
> #!/bin/bash
>
> for jar in *.jar; do
>      mvn install:install-artifact -Dfile=$jar
> done | tee install.log
> ---------------------
>

> Anyway, hope this helps a bit more.
>
> -David

Thanks David, yes I meant in offline computers. and the approaches you said
seems to be very great, I'll check it later. but it would be nice if they
embed this in maven
anyway, thanks and I will check your solution.

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog