Miro,

  It is better to report issues with m2eclipse to its own mailing list at
  In this particular case you need to un-select optional m2eclipse features
not appropriate for your environment (probably AJDT and Subclipse). Also see
the following wiki page for the installation requirements
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Installation+Requirements

  regards,
  Eugene