Hi,

I ran the following command :

mvn install:install-file
-Dfile=c:\project\crystal\cr4e\concurrent\1.0\concurrent-1.0.jar
-DgroupId=com.crystal -Dversion=1.0   -DgeneratePom=true
-DcreateChecksum=true -Dclassifier=sources -DcreateChecksum=true
-Dclassifier=sources  -Dpackaging=jar -DartifactId=cr4e-concurrent

to install concurrent jar file on my local repository;It worked as i noticed
that it generated valid .pom, sha1 files and created folder structure
necessary.

However when i referenced the same jar with group id, artifact id matching
as in :

<dependency>
            <groupId>com.crystal</groupId>
            <artifactId>cr4e-concurrent</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>

It looks for dependency *NOT in local repository but in repo1.maven.org or
Archiva repository of our organization* and then it fails to find it. In my
conf\settings.xml file; i have
<localRepository>/Org_Name_Here/java/maven/repository</localRepository>, but
i have commented out all mirrors that were being used for looking at
repositories outside.

However Still maven is *NOT *looking for jars in local repository and it
fails to find the artifact and tells me to run install:install-file to
install the artifact. Am i missing something?

Any help would be appreciable ...

Regards
Vyas, Anirudh
||  ॐ  ||