This is my maven-jar-plugin configuration. I added a 1.0 classifier
execution. When I run "mvn assembly:assembly", it will not generate the 1.0
classifier jar. But when I run "mvn package", the 1.0 classifier jar will be
created. Why doesn't assembly include package?

<plugin>
                                <version>2.2</version>
                                <inherited>false</inherited>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>jar</id>
                                                <phase>package</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>jar</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>

<classifier>1.0</classifier>

<outputDirectory>target/</outputDirectory>
                                                        <excludes>

<exclude>i18n/**</exclude>

<exclude>images/**</exclude>

<exclude>protocols/**</exclude>