Hello.

i must to begin one java project using maven.
for the project developers i want to generate one central repositori (in my office) where are all the libraries. for this pourpose i want to download the maven central all libraries or almost al libraries that uses my project.

how can i made this?
i want to put this libraries into one of my servers. for this pourpose i have installed the maven into one of them. how can i setup this maven instalation for downloading i need libraries and i'll use this server as my central repositori?

can you help me please?

thanks