Use a repository manager and deploy the artifact to a '3rd party' repository.

Did you check if the artifact in question is available via the jboss repo?

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: Mansour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Wed Oct 29 09:26:46 2008
Subject: hibernate-entitymanager

I am trying to add hibernate-entitymanager dependency using maven. I am
getting an error about missing artifact. I have seen posts about
resolving this by manaully installing the dependency. There should be a
better way to get this done. If I install the artifact manualy then
other developers will have to do the same. Is there a cleaner way ?