Eugeny,

  I don't think this particular issue been fixed yet. The problem seem to
related to sources configuration in cached by JDT in the launch config, and
that sources are not being updated when project configuration is changed.
We'll have to update existing launch configurations upon project change and
there is already foundation for this in m2eclipse core.

  Please submit bug report to the project issue tracker at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE
  It would also help if you could provide some test project that we could
use to reproduce and debug this issue

  Thanks

  Eugene