Good question actually.
I realize I don't even specify it in my pom, I took for granted it was
included with the Maven default config. Which, when looking at the Maven
super pom, it is not. It's only specified in the <pluginManagement> section
and with version 2.2. As I understand <pluginManagement> it should only
specify the default version to use when you include the plugin in your pom
and not add the plugin to each every Maven project. But it seems it does.

I'm gonna try the 2.3 version then. Is it supposed to work with this one?

-nodje