Hi Pablo

PabloS wrote:

> Peter, which version of grails should I have installed? I'm still getting
> the same problem with the create-domain-class goal. I'll raise a JIRA
> issue
> with the details.

You don't need to have Grails installed. That's one of the big changes with
Grails and the Maven plugin. It will automatically download Grails 1.1 and
run the project using those JARs. In fact, things are more likely to run
smoothly if GRAILS_HOME is not set.

Also, can you check whether you have "com.octo.mtg" set up as a plugin group
in your settings file? If so, that may be the reason for problems with
"grails:generate-all". To test whether that's the likely problem, you could
try:

  org.grails:grails:generate-all

or whatever the correct syntax is.

Hope that helps,