Wendy,

O.K Let us talk about one problem here.

I used a create command and got the structure just as shown in maven2
introduction. I just added logging to the App.java file and used a jar
utility with dependency to assemble the application.

When I package the application I am getting 2 jar files. I just wanted to
get 1 jar file and the name of such jar file should be custom named i.e I
wanted to name the jar file.

Regards,

Swaroop Kunduru.