mvn validate

On 13-Nov-08, at 9:48 AM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

The Maven 1.x documentation describes a way to validate a POM file:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/pom/validation.html

This uses the XML schema to determine whether the POM is well-formed.

However, the "pom" plugin apparently no longer exists in Maven 2.x. In that case, how does one validate a POM file?

Trevor

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl