Hi to all maven users!

I thank you for your help in advance, I am a relatively inexperienced Maven
user, so I apologize for any questions that may have been advanced. I
created a multi-module project from the command line the following manner:

1. Created a directory named maven-multi.
2. cd maven-multi
3. created a parent pom in this directory that was basically the following:
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>us.holdinghands.template</groupId>
  <artifactId>multi</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <name>Multi Module Pom</name>

4. mvn archetype:create \
  -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes \
  -DgroupId=us.holdinghands.template \
  -DartifactId=model -DpackageName=us.holdinghands.model (ran 3 times)
changing model (2 times in the command line) to business and persist each
time..

   This creates 3 subprojects within the directory listed in the top pom as
<modules>..

4. mvn archetype:create \
    -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes \
    -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-webapp \
    -DgroupId=us.holdinghands.template \
    -DartifactId=creditapp

    ran once to create creditapp web application once that is also a module
in parent pom.

5. Changed pom.xml in persist to show dependency:
   <dependency>
          <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
          <artifactId>model</artifactId>
          <version>${product.version}</version>

    </dependency>
   on the model and added JUnit dependecy on test scope in parent pom.
6. Ran mvn install at top level directory (maven-multi) , it failed with
error message can not change name of directory c:\ ...\...\maven-multi ,
   I am not sure of what I did wrong, I set this up to use m2Eclispe to work
out dependencies  and THEN switch to Intellij..

Thanks again for any help