Thanks Brian, but
could you point me to some snippet/example/doc about filtering ?

However, are you saying something like this -->
- I write a properties file inserting a property, for example "version =
${version}"
- "mvn package" valorizes that properties file with current version number

?

Thanks again and best regards
Raffaele Gambelli