Von: msclovis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. November 2008 03:56
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: maven2eclipse ide integration

I am not sure if this is where to post but here it goes..

Hi all,
  And thanks in advance... I am using (or trying to) the maven2eclipse IDE
integration to edit poms and use it for dependencies. Theoretically ( and I
have seen it work) you could search for "Spring" or org.springframework and
choose which part of spring you desire. If I try that , I get zero results.
Which tells me I have this configured or installed incorrectly. I followed
the Installation guide step by step. Does anyone have any ideas. I am using
the Ganymede install and I did see it work at one point. Thanks for any help
in advance.

Mike