Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Alex Athanasopoulos
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish that I could download a zip file containing the subset of central
> containing maven's core plugins and their dependencies.

me too! ;-) And I like to have a minimal zip file: just one version of
every core plugin and one version every direct or indirect dependency
- not 4 versions of commons-collections, 4 versions of
commons-logging, 3 versions of maven-plugin-plugin, etc.

Cheers,
Torsten