Ok, but I need this "feature" next week so I thought I could change a maven
plugin to make this happen. I need to know which plugin/module/maven
component print this url out to the console?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. November 2008 01:09
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Retrieve last artifact URL from remote repository

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Gerrit Brehmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to do a remote deploy to a jboss server. For that I need the URL
from
> the last deployment to the remote repository (timestamped snapshots e.g.,
> archiva server). The Url will be printed to the output console
during/after
> successful archiva deployment (deploy:deploy). So can I retrieve this
> url/remote artifact name from a runtime property inside the pom? Or are
> there any other possibilities to get this information?

Probably more of a feature request for the Archiva list if that's what
you're using... I see there's a request in JIRA for browsing using
RELEASE and LATEST [1].

The metadata should be there in the repository, so you could read that
and construct the url.  Or, if you're using a plugin (Cargo?) to do
the deploy, it might be able to deal with snapshots.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-805

--
Wendy