we are trying to  use hibernate3-maven-plugin  to generate ddl files and
failing with   sql exception

here   the configration

                <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1</version>
                         <configuration>
                        <componentProperties>

<configurationfile>src/main/java/.../.../hibernate.cfg.xml</configurationfile>

                                <create>false</create>
                                <jdk5>true</jdk5>
                        </componentProperties>
             </configuration>

     </plugin>

we installed oracle driver  into our local repository   and added reference
in extensions
        <extensions>
      <extension>
        <groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
        <artifactId>ojdbc14</artifactId>
        <version>10.2.0.2.0</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>

here our hibernate-cfg.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC
                "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD 3.0//EN"

"http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd";>
<hibernate-configuration>
    <session-factory name="mysessionFactory">
        <property
name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</property>
        <property
name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect</property>
                <property
name="connection.url">jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhost.com:1521:mysid</property>
                <property name="connection.username">username</property>
                <property name="connection.password">password</property>

                 <mapping  class="com...entity.SomeEntity"/>
           </session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>
please help us resolve this .