We have a need to ask the user to accept a license agreement at the time that
Maven downloads and installs some of the artifacts we host on our Maven
repository.  I have read som information here:
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Licenses

I see that the POM supports a <license> element that allows us to specify the
license, but unfortunately it appears that this cannot be used to prompt the
user to accept (or decline) the license.

Is there any way to make Maven prompt the user to accept a license agreement?

Thanks.

--
Jason Voegele
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.