If your Maven POJO is a representation of a goal then a qualified 'yes'
example located here
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/artifact/examples.html
The bigger question is Why execute a build script with no associated goal
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.