Hi,

I'm searching for a Maven plugin that is able to package my webapp together with Jetty, for example into a Zip file. Doing it this way, I could use this Zip file and distribute it "all in one".

As far as I know, with the ordinary maven-jetty-plugin its only possible to run the "embedded" Jetty within Maven, but not to bundle Jetty with my webapp for a "release".

Any hints for me about such a plugin? My search was not successful so far.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Stephan