Mine looks like the following:

   <scm>
       <developerConnection>scm:svn:svn+ssh://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/andsoforth</developerConnection>
   </scm>

Harshal Joshi wrote:
Stephen,

Thanks man!!! You understand my requirement correctly, I want to checkout
files on local and build it locally but it should automatic process, I don't
want to manually checkout files.

I have gone through what you have suggested and check url also and applied
scm stuff in pom file.

my SCM config is below
    <scm>
        <connection>scm:svn://ipaddress/trunk/dev</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn://ipaddress/trunk/dev</developerConnection>
        <url>svn://ipaddress/trunk/dev</url>
    </scm>
      <build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <configuration>
              <username>username</username>
              <password>password</password>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

but when run mvn scm:bootstrap it throws me error like invalid svn url which
is not the case...

I think I am missing out something so can you pls guide me in tht... I
really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
HJ

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Stephen Connolly <