Id recommend getting in touch with Exist

http://www.exist.com/

Cheers
James

On 06/12/2008, at 4:28 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We are having a problem getting our applications to build. we have
exhausted our in house resources and are considering bringing in a Maven
Consultant. can somebody point me to a resource for finding Maven
Consultants?

Brett Albertson
Team Manager, Zoot Engineering
406-556-8819 /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may not be
redistributed without permission. If you are not an intended recipient, you have received this message in error. Please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and then deleting it from your computer. Thank
you.