Hi everyone,

I tried to use this plugin (2.2-beta2 I believe, also tried
2.2-beta3-SNAPSHOT, wouldn't resolve all depenencies :-( ) recently and ran
into the same problems as mentioned in the referenced JIRA issue (some
artifacts end up twice in JAR). This is not only a minor bug to me, because
after the assembly goal I try to sign the resulting JAR, which momentarily
always fails. It doesn't allow duplicate files at all.

So, I'm stuck. Any suggestions? Please!

Thanks
Stephan