Yes, I am saying exactly that.

And it does list the repos it is trying to download from. It just say it
can't find it.  Here is the exactly snippet of the error:

  thegroup:theid:pom:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  Nexus (http://reposerver:8081/nexus/content/groups/public)

The SNAPSHOT version is in my SNAPSHOT repo and the public group does
contain the SNAPSHOT repo.

It is likely that my Nexus repository isn't properly setup. I don't know
what I am supposed to specifically change though.  Its policy is set to
"snapshot" and I thought that was all that was needed.

I will investigate further.

---
Todd Thiessen